FIND YOUR FUTURE
WE'RE ACTIVELY HIRING ACROSS THE GLOBE,
SO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR OPEN ROLES AND APPLY TODAY!
CUSTOMER SUCCESS DIRECTOR
START DATE: ASAP | STATUS: Full time
FUNCTION: Customer Service and Support
We aim to put our customers first, in everything we do!
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Customer Success Director who can translate strategy into action, execute plans brilliantly, and are the ‘go-to’ person for their function and subject matter expertise.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work, but about everything - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started. There is no idea too crazy, no task too small — we work together to make things happen.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Director to lead our Customer Success Function. Customer Success is at the pinnacle of TSA’s key objectives and we are seeking a strong leader to further enable our customer success team in both their daily and strategic endeavours. Reporting to the COO, the ideal candidate will be a hands-on strategic leader for the team as well as a strong voice at the executive level, representing the needs, issues and future direction for the team. Your contribution will be critical for the successful execution of TSA’s global expansion strategy by delivering world class shared services to ensure our Clients performance and long-term growth & success.
The Customer Success Director will set the tone & culture for our Customer Success Function and must bring life to our values while delivering against our goals. Ultimately delivering a best in class customer engagement, support and service.
- Operationally build and lead the Customer Success function: systems, processes and procedures.
- Ensure that the entire customer success function runs smoothly - strong handle on support team performance, materials/resources, multi-location productivity - basically, all the things that make the org tick and function as a cohesive unit.
- Facilitate regular strategic planning sessions with internal teams to communicate customer support issues, general support findings and improvements in procedures.
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic, tactical and operational customer success plans, programs, and initiatives.
- Advise the Senior Executives on customer success measures, strategies, programs, initiatives and emerging issues to enable customer-centric strategic decision processes and major or critical issues response.
- Lead and/or direct specific customer research programs, dialogue and other forms of engagement to understand key concerns and issues and inform review and enhancement of customer services models.
- Champion our ambition to build world class customer success function.
- Supporting a team of Customer Success Managers to deliver industry leading customer service, by creating a culture of highly engaged colleagues where people are passionate about serving and delighting customers.
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement where our colleagues feel empowered to innovate, implement change and challenge the status quo
- Support on global empowerment and building the customer success team as we rapidly scale.
- Drive the ongoing development of a customer service culture across the organization, supported by effective policy and process frameworks and responsive customer service systems to embed best practice customer-centric behaviors.
- Identify opportunities for enhanced service delivery through online and e-services delivery, and the application of social media, mobile apps and technologies to optimize customer experience.
- Champion a long-term strategic focus on driving the customer experience, balanced against the need for immediate response to urgent unplanned issues
- Reward and recognize our people for accepting responsibility, driving change, delivering great service and demonstrating our values
- Follow our Business Code of Conduct and always act with integrity and due diligence.
- Minimum 10 years of overall customer success/delivery operations experience including 6 years of hands on team management experience
- Must possess a deep understanding of CRM systems: e.g. Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Jira, (Wrike experience is preferred) and best-of-breed Customer Support processes and best practices. Ideal candidate will be able to direct implementations of new systems and team training on proper system workflows, procedures and usage.
- Experience developing Service and Support S.O.Ps.
- Experience as a director of customer service preferably at a SaaS company
- Innate and proven ability to interact with executive management - provide executive level reporting and act as the voice for the Customer Support Organization
- Proven people manager